Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I hope you enjoyed the small holiday amongst winter's gloom, although there has not been much of that this February. My narcissus are all up, the croci are peeking out and my lavender is in bloom. Mostly in the garden, I am seeing yellow and purple, but that is not our focus this month!
Are you feeling BLUE? Is winter getting you down? The Spinning Doctor has your cure.....get out your drum carder, your combs, your hackles and blend those blues into stunning fiber to spin on the wheel! Then bring your winter blues to tomorrow's meeting for show and tell.
But before we show off our blues, I know that some of you went to Stitches because I saw you there! So bring your ill-boughten goodies to the meeting to share.
Finally, some of us may be watching the Olympics, but how many of you are Knitting in the Olympics? About 3000 knitters are!
http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/olympics2006.html
One last thing. Black Sheep's classes are up on the website. The link is to the left under events.
See you tomorrow night!
No comments:
Post a Comment